< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Fwd: Report from East Timor

by C. Bandhauer

13 September 1999 13:10 UTC

---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
Date:        9/12/99 10:26 PM
From:        Ted Goertzel, goertzel@crab.rutgers.edu
To:          PROGRESSIVE SOCIOLOGISTS NETWORK, psn@csf.colorado.edu

[Encoded using "7bit                                                 "]

My Brazilian colleague Antonio Jorge Rocha has just returned from East

Timor and has given me permission to post a report he has written.  It

is at:

http://crab.rutgers.edu/~goertzel/timor.htm

I think the people on the World Systems list would be interested in

this, if someone on that list could post a notice about it.  Other

places too, Antonio would be glad to have it circulate.

Thanks,

Ted Goertzel