< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Chomsky on East Timor (9/10/99)

by Thomas D. [Tom] Hall, THALL@DEPAUW.EDU

12 September 1999 15:32 UTC

Konstantin,

I do NOT want to be in the position of defending Chomsky, BUT note he said
PER MONTH.  So divide the Soviet losses by months and see how it turns
out.  Both are horrific in any case.
tom

Thomas D. [tom] Hall [on leave 99/00]
A. Lindsay O'Connor Professor of American Institutions
Dept. Sociology & Anthropology
Colgate University
13 Oak Drive
Hamilton, NY 13346