< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

East Timor information from three sources

by Thomas D. [Tom] Hall, THALL@DEPAUW.EDU

12 September 1999 10:55 UTC

I received this from one of my Asia lists.  While compilation of
editorials is long, the analyses before & after are interesting,
especially if juxtaposed with Chomsky's statement on the issue.
tom  hall

********