< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: GLOBAL WORKING GROUPS, II

by peoples

26 July 1999 07:25 UTC

Dear John,

I totally agree and regret that I forgot to mention
our address:

http://www.unitedpeoples.net

Ole

     Date:
             Mon, 26 Jul 1999 12:14:48 +1000
     From:
             "John Nydam" <PAKEBEPPE@bigpond.com>
        To:
             <peoples@post4.tele.dk>
        CC:
             <mai-not@flora.org>
Hi all,
I suppose this message came through the mai-not listings.
Please introduce yourself more intimately, who are you,
what is your background,  (maybe my ignorance), but you
could be the Ku Klux Klan for whatever I know.
The organizers "formative world parliament of the united
peoples", sounds a bit old hat, personally I would like to
see something more original!
I do share your concern and offer all encouragement, but
don't start singing the "internationale", we did that for you
years ago, which turned out a waste of time.
John Nydam, Sydney
"Beware of Global Corporate Tyranny"