< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Fw: Fwd: Globalization Call for Papers (fwd)

by md7148

21 July 1999 02:35 UTC

Judith Lorber, Ph.D.            Ph/Fax -- 212-689-2155
319 East 24 Street               jlorber@worldnet.att.net
Apt 27E
New York, NY 10010
“Facts are theory laden; theories are value laden;
values are history laden.”   -- Donna J. Haraway