< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: questions

by Fernando Ivan Petrella

25 May 1999 14:05 UTC

Thanks for the answer. Let me be a pain and ask one more question: Given
the claim that the poverty of the third world is part of the same process
of the wealth of the rich countries, what is the mechanism by which this
takes place? ("Capitalism" seems to me very vague as an answer. Is their
a direct expropriation of surplus value? If so, how? Or is it a more
indirect
process?)