< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: posts to wsn, esp. those regarding the US/NATO war on Yugoslavia

by colin s. cavell

30 April 1999 04:05 UTC

It appears that certain members of the WSN list have reached a saturation
point as regards postings related to the US/NATO war on Yugoslavia.  As
such, I will cease to post information directly to the WSN listserv.
Those of you who would like to continue receiving postings regarding this
US/NATO war on Yugoslavia are invited to simply send me a short note
indicating such, and I shall place you on my private Yugoslavia
distribution list.  Send your email address to:  cscpo@polsci.umass.edu
and I will put you on the list.

Regards,

colin

Colin S. Cavell                         "Had it not been for the race problem
Department of Political Science         early thrust upon me and enveloping
Thompson Tower, Box 37520               me, I should have probably been an
University of Massachusetts             unquestioning worshipper at the shrine
Amherst, MA  01003-7520                 of the established social order and of
Internet:  cscpo@polsci.umass.edu       the economic development into which I
Voice:  (413) 546-3408                  was born."
http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~cscpo           --W.E.B. Du Bois, 1868-1963