< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: AGF: What about the ethnic Albanians

by Jeffrey W Sommers

19 April 1999 21:35 UTC

The only problem is that it hasn't stopped it, but vastly accelerated it
and removed any chance of preventing it from having happened on this
scale.

Jeffrey Sommers
Northeastern University
World History Center (http://www.whc.neu.edu)