< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: AGF: What about the ethnic Albanians?

by Thomas Griffiths

15 April 1999 23:58 UTC

At 03:55 PM 15-04-99 -0400, you wrote:

>I guess you cannot see the difference between the use of force in
>the case of a systematic and deliberate campaign to rid the region
>of an ethnic group and the use of force to stop the former from taking
>place?  In my moral universe, there is a difference.

This point too leads nowhere I think, since the same must be said of a
deliberate and systematic campaign by the KLA and other ethnic Albanian
groups in Kosovo to rid the region of an ethnic (Serbian) group, and the
use of force by the Yugoslav government to stop this from taking place.

Tom Griffiths.

Thomas Griffiths			Ph: 	(02) 4921 6658
Treasurer, "La Peņa"			Fax:	(02) 4921 6895
Researcher, Faculty of Education
University of Newcastle
NSW. 2308. Australia.

"And the only measure of your words and your deeds will be the
love that you leave when you're gone"
					- Roy Bailey