< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

A Simple Observation

by Jeffrey L. Beatty

28 March 1999 10:54 UTC

Apparently some personal animosities have broken out on WSN, which
heretofore has been relatively free of such sniping.  I can only assume
that the list has temporarily been left unmoderated, possibly because the
moderator is on spring break.

Here's a simple observation, based upon my experience on one of the other
CSF lists:  sometimes a very effective way of neutralizing annoying posters
is simply IGNORING THEM.

We've had some serious attempts at scholarly discussion of the Yugoslav
situation.  Andre Gunder Frank and Georgi Derluguian have submitted
worthwhile analyses that have received no attention.  I suggest we devote
our attention to such contributions as these.

--
Jeffrey L. Beatty
Doctoral Student

(o) 614/292-2880
(h) 614/688-0567
Email:  Beatty.4@osu.edu
I have come to the conclusion that politics are too
serious a matter to be left to the politicians--
Charles DeGaulle