< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

WSN, we have a self-appointed leader!

by Tina Manco

28 March 1999 01:34 UTC

Tina Manco wrote:
> wouldn't you agree that you
>look like a pouting child who lashes out at anyone who attempts to
>criticize you?  Come now, sir, is that necessary? I mean, really?

Well, I must say. Harrumph! Very well. Now then. Let's call a spade a
spade. The very thought. What's this world coming to? The nerve of some
people. Why, just yesterday I saw somebody eating peas with his knife...

Louis Proyect

Hmmm.  You're maturing by the hour!  Well, let's be sure that the ENTIRE
reply can be mocked by those on the list, what do you say? Let's give it
a go!  I'm sure there's more amusing things that can be said, surely
you're creative enough!

I wrote:

I am not a faculty member, and I enjoy the list very much; however I
would agree that your attack on Dr. Schott was totally ridiculous, as it
was a personal attack inappropriate for posting to everyone on the list.
I am very happy that you are passionate about your ideas, but this
consistent reparte of personal insults is absolutely undermining any
credibility you have as supposedly "caring" about anything but your own
possibly self-righteous position "on the front."  Keep loving the work
that you do and leave your revenge to your own success, not in the
juvenile personal attacks upon others.  You are able to post what you
want, say whatever comes to your mind, but wouldn't you agree that you