< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

NATO, Kosovo, Russia

by Eberhard Wenzel

25 March 1999 10:14 UTC

On 25 Mar 99, at 1:50, Malcolm Pratt wrote:

> Anyway, lets see what everyone else thinks

I agree with what has been written so far. This is only one additional point:

NATO is controlled by the most powerful economic countries. Yugoslavia
and Kosovo are economically weak and isolated.

It seems to me that this "conflict" is the "playground" for the powerful
economic countries to tell the "rest of the world" that they can't live in
peace unless it's a peace the powerful economic countries subscribe to.

In other words: straight forward imperialism.

Eberhard Wenzel MA PhD
Griffith University
School of Public Health
Meadowbrook, Qld. 4131
Australia
Tel.:  +61-7-3382 1026
Fax:  +61-7-3382 1034
e-mail: e.wenzel@mailbox.gu.edu.au
WWW Virtual Library Public Health at:
    http://www.ldb.org/vl/index.htm

Love will find you, even if you are trying
to hide from it. I been trying to hide from
it since I was five, but the girls keep
finding me. -- Dave, age 8