< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

MD:call for book critics II

by Nikolai S. Rozov

30 January 1999 12:34 UTC

Professor Johan Goudsblom (Amsterdam) will come to the  SSHA Meeting
in Forth Worth (Nov 11-14, 1999)and suggests two books for a panel
"Author meets critics" in the network Macrohistorical Dynamics
(network cosponsoring would be appreciated).

1) 'The Course of Human History' by Johan Goudsblom, Eric Jones,
Stephen Mennell, 1996.

2) 'Fire and Civilization', by Johan Goudsblom

We call for critics. Information on the panel is expected to be
published in the journal Social Science History (see below).
Those who wish to take part in the panel please write me as
soon as possible (with all personal info: position, dept,
institution, address, e-mail, fax, tel.)

thanks and best wishes,
Nikolai Rozov
rozov@nsu.ru