< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: `Structure' and contingency

by Vaughan Davidson, CPA

30 January 1999 05:24 UTC

hi - may i discuss my anthropogenic perception / observations based on my
recently acquired self-understanding re quantum theory (billed the 'lingua
franca')  for synthesizing the wave-particle behavior for all matter -

the atomic particles (really quarks) can best be explained via quantum
theory but the behavior is mimicked via metabolism which is an explainable
physical phenomena -

the complexity science and the laws of self-organization assist in
describing 'quantitatively'  the 'rules' of  complex adaptive systems (cas)
and the synthesis of physics, biology, chemistry, standard cosmological -

the way i see it, as a layman, when our species know the natural "rules"
for the physical phenomena being explained, we can predict with high
probabilities in the success column - there is never 100% assurance as
speed and position in space-time are indeterminate (assume still an
acceptable universal law) - the outcomes via quantum mechanics applied to
the wave-particle duality are awesome and the opposite of classical
physical environments - duality and indeterminacy occur at atomic levels
within the nucleus and its electron circling in layered shells like onion
skins -

in science, to omit useable systemically connected data and to omit
observing for patterns via quantum measurements, is not generally
acceptable good scientific experimental procedures -

in a heavily laced monoculturalized social environment, i agree the
probability for an accident to be a fitness enhancing genetic aberration
resulting in 'natural selection' speciating the favored (not predetermined)
genetic alteration into the species to have a cascading impact is
artificially controlled - this is un-sustainable - using cosmological
focused coarse-fine graining techniques this un-sustainable meme will be
extinct per self-organizational laws re replicating / reproducing living
species (our biota) -

am enjoying the biodiversity re discussions -

thanks

vaughan

vaughan davidson, cpa
35 legare