Re: Cuban democracy

Thu, 29 Jan 1998 07:22:03 GMT
Richard K. Moore (rkmoore@iol.ie)

1/28/98, Charles McKelvey wrote:
> For those of us on the Left, Cuba's achievements represent the
>fullest attainment of our hopes. The Cuban revolutionary project is
>deserving of our active and engaged support.

Thank you Charles for a most eloquent and informative testimonial. Not
just a breath of fresh air, but a revivifyng torrent of empircal delights.

I hope you don't mind your report being more widely distributed, as I know
of several venues that will find it useful. I'm embarrassed by how little
I knew of the Cuban system, but then I'm far from alone on this list in
that regard.

In my longer post of today, I make a case that Canada is in the tactical
vanguard of anti-systemic conciousness; perhaps Cuba points the way to a
strategic vision.

-rkm