Re: JWSR proposal

Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:29:50 -0600
UPF (upf@upf.org)

kpmoseley@juno.com wrote:

> Why not? Don't journals carry book ads? Aren't they of scholarly
> interest, just to peruse? kpm

It seems that all of the messages I have seen so far, in response to
the original posting have been either yes do it and then why we should, or
they have been no don't do it with no reason why we shouldn't. It bothers me
that the NOs are not giving any reasons why not to do it. Yet, those who
say YES, are giving reasons why. This leads me to believe that the NOs are
just spouting unsubstantiated knee-jerk responses (with a couple
exceptions).

Any comments on this?

For the record, it doesn't bother me whether we do it or not.
:)

--
                                                 Your Friend in Peace,
                                                        Glen Nuttall

"Courageous Knowledgeable People, United Compassionate World, Committed Responsible Future"

"Out of Respect for Diversity comes Recognition of Fundamental Freedoms, Individual Rights, and Legitimate Responsibilities"

"In the common interest of a Lasting World Peace through a Unified Planetary Assembly"