Re: (Fwd) human rights doc

Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:49:35 -0500
Judge (bernardo@gte.net)

Andrew Wayne Austin wrote:

> Judge,
>
> It's all pops and whistles from here, Pal.

Please explain the idiom. I am not familiar with it.
It would be a while before I respond since I am
traveling out of the country for the next few weeks.

On the other hand I am glad that some one can still
pick the gauntlet when opinions of a cynical nature,
mainly mine, are thrown on the table.

Cynics, a valid philosophical tradition, tends to piss
people off. You may have noticed the topic was ignored by
the list readers. Perhaps they feel above it. One response,
yours. There may still be hope for some of us.

Regards;
Judge