Re: It's Genetic (was Re: EVOLUTIONARY SCIENCE)

Mon, 27 Jul 1998 06:08:03 -1000
Jay Hanson (j@qmail.com)

From: Mark Jones <Jones_M@netcomuk.co.uk>

>damn well I can tell a hawk from a handsaw; he just loves to rile me up.
But
>most of his substantive points are worth arguing, and you haven't doen that
>at all; and in the process of trivialising him you have managed to devalue

The crack about Hitler being a sociobiologist put Andy in perspective for
me. Moreover, I am not really interested in debating politics: assumptions
are never stated, terms are never defined, and it's only done for personal
gain anyway.

For me, politics has never been anything more than a brutal struggle for
power using any conceivable means at hand. Nowadays, I leave the lies,
bribes, Molotov Cocktails and the Ethnic Cleansing for the youngsters to
enjoy -- I'm too old and just don't have the stomach for it.

Jay