Re: living people's concrete problems

Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:17:38 PDT
John Stevens (stormrhymer@hotmail.com)

Just out of curiosity, Jay, do *you* have anything approaching a
workable or enlightening solution, or are you just a crank?

I myself am not too Marx-inclined, but I've appreciated the high volume
of explanation and overall thoughtfulness of the responses I've seen so
far. I'm actually learning more here than I ever did in my Marxist
anthro class. I don't agree with some of it, but this after all a
process of *dialogue,* not just of poking people until they yell at you.

Cheers,

John Stevens