Re: w-systems & worldviews

Tue, 9 Dec 1997 12:15:20 -0500 (EST)
ba05105@binghamton.edu

Ahh, but what are material interests? Is it in my interest to have the
weekend off or to accumulate an extra 150$ a week? Is it in my interest
to exploit other people to enhance my comfort, or to develop meaningful,
communicative relationships which will allow for genuine peace of mind.
And so forth...

STeven Sherman
SUNY at Binghamton