Re: institutional racism

Sat, 19 Jul 1997 18:09:27 -0400
colin s. cavell (cscpo@polsci.umass.edu)

To dlj and all your (fictional?) associates whom you refer to as "us":

As a member of the WSN listserv, I, in NO way, should now, before, or
in the future, ever be construed as possessing, sharing, or, in any way,
sympathizing with the views of one "dlj", who, in my observance of the
numerous negative responses to his postings, has few, if any, followers,
associates, or sympathizers on this list.

In the future, "dlj", please speak only for yourself unless and until
otherwise indicated that at least one other shares your thoughts, values,
or sentiments.

Colin S. Cavell
Department of Political Science "There can be no perfect democracy
Thompson Tower, Box 37520 curtailed by color, race or poverty.
University of Massachusetts But with all we accomplish all,
Amherst, MA 01003-7520 even peace."
Internet: cscpo@polsci.umass.edu
Voice: (413) 546-3408 --W.E.B. Du Bois
http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~cscpo (1868-1963)