[Fwd: Call for Papers]

Tue, 08 Jul 1997 14:44:17 -0400
christopher chase-dunn (chriscd@jhu.edu)

chriscd@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu; Tue, 08 Jul 1997 11:09:56 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 11:07:42 -0400
From: isa@sis.ucm.es (International Sociological Association)
Subject: Call for Papers
Apparently-to: chriscd@jhu.edu
To: chriscd@jhu.edu

TO: Members of International Sociological Association

CALL FOR PAPERS

STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS: An International Journal of Theory and
Research on Social Structure

Editors: S.D. Berkowitz
Alden Klovdahl
Alvin Wolfe

This new Journal will accept articles on the theory,
interpretation and explication of social structure and its
consequences. Its reviewers and editorial board includes
scholars from all social science disciplines. We are looking
forward to publication of our first issue in February, 1998.

Please submit articles either electronically to

sberkowi@zoo.uvm.edu

or by snail-mail, together with a disk in Wordperfect or WORD

Prof. S.D. Berkowitz
Department of Sociology
University of Fort Hare
Private Bag x1314 Alice 5700