Re: Sanderson on me

Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:09:50 -0500 (EST)
Thomas D. [Tom] Hall, THALL@DEPAUW.EDU (THALL@DEPAUW.EDU")

Jim & WSNers,
Actually not. That's why I pointed to the archives.

When the first exchange took place several peoples asked steve or me to
post his review. It took awahile to get permission for UTP, then I left
or NEH here at East-West Center in Honolulu, and it has taken me some
time to edit the submission draft of the review to exactly what was
published and get it posted. In a more perfect world this would have
been posted a few months ago, adn would have been reposted to
H-world--but it didn't happen that way, and we do not have permission to
repost.

None of this is by way o my own opinion.

By way of information, the argument Sanderson alludes to concerning Japan
can be found in Review, or more fully in his _Social Transformations_.
The refs got cut in the final form of the review.
tom

Thomas D. [tom] Hall
thall@depauw.edu
Department of Sociology