Re: On world-systems a la Al & Gunder

Sun, 27 Oct 1996 10:23:15 -0500 (EST)
A. Gunder Frank (agfrank@chass.utoronto.ca)

Gunder Franks insists: I RISE TO A POINT OF PERSONAL PRIVILEDGE:I had NOT
made my=any posting yet. I was still composing it, while my friends posted
"comments" on it.

So now I HAVE POSTED IT TO WSN, but alas it contains NO comment on their
postings, which came TOO early = too late! perhaps i can reply to them
another time!!