Re: D Braun's chapter on inadequacty of GNP/GDP measures

Fri, 3 May 1996 22:14:51 +0100 (BST)
Richard K. Moore (rkmoore@iol.ie)

Unfortunately, the line breaks in Denny's excellent chapter made it
difficult to read (at least in my mailer program). I've prepared a much
more readable, narrow column version, which I'll be happy to forward to
anyone who wants it.

Regards,
rkm