Re: Fw: French nuclear tests Chain letter (fwd)

Mon, 17 Jul 1995 14:48:26 -0400 (EDT)
Mitchell Gold (mgold@oise.on.ca)

I am not aware of the effectiveness of Chain letters on government's
behaviour. I am aware of the economic effect of government's decisions
and that economics will rule the day. The French are obviously ignoring
the "ethics" of their actions. They are ignoring the "health" results
of their actions, and they are ignoring the "energy" component of their
actions. The French pretend to be globally minded. One cannot ignore
the four E's if one is to be considered a Global Citizen. Let the
French find somewhere else to live. Our planet requires larger thinking.

Please add my name to your list, and also perhaps add the notation of
STOP DRINKING FRENCH WINES!!!!!