Call for papers (fwd)

Mon, 22 May 1995 22:26:39 -0400 (EDT)
Robert Denemark (denemark@strauss.udel.edu)

A forwarded note that I hope will be of interest to readers of this net.
Bob Denemark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 May 95 17:16:22 CDT
From: Kenneth Thomas <SKPTHOM@UMSLVMA.UMSL.EDU>
To: INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL ECONOMY <ipe@csf.colorado.edu>
Subject: Call for papers

Call for Papers

The ISA's International Political Economy Yearbook, published by
Lynne Rienner Publishers, is seeking papers for a future volume
devoted to regional integration. We would especially be
interested in papers which explore the challenges created by
economic integration and the responses of both governments and
non-governmental actors to them. Comparisons across regional
groupings would be most welcome.

It may be convenient for potential submitters to first present
their paper at the ISA meeting next April in San Diego. If you
will be presenting a paper there and would be interested in
consideration for publication in the IPE Yearbook, please send a
copy of your paper proposal by June 15 (which is the conference
submission deadline as well) to:

Kenneth Thomas
Department of Political Science
University of Missouri-St. Louis
8001 Natural Bridge Road
St. Louis, MO 63121-4499 USA

Papers will be reviewed by the editors and by outside reviewers.
We would like to receive initial drafts of papers by February 29,
1996, for a first round of review by the editors.

Thank you very much.

The Editors
Robert Denemark
Mary Ann Tetreault