Fw: Conference on International Change

Wed, 15 Mar 1995 15:26:31 -0500
chris chase-dunn (chriscd@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu)

------------------------------
From: William S Strauss <wss@CHRISTA.UNH.EDU>
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 10:44:00 -0500
To: Multiple recipients of list <ipe@csf.colorado.edu>
Subject: Conference on International Change

CALL FOR PAPERS

The International Symposium on World Change to be
held in New Hampshire on October 2, 3, 1995 is
looking for participants.

Please use the WWW at http://pubpages.unh.edu/~wss/call4.html
to see all about the conference and submit an abstract by
electronic form.

Or, e-mail me: William Strauss wss@christa.unh.edu for info
to be sent by regular mail or electronically (FAX or e-mail).

So far we have some very interesting submittals.

Also, we have received some positive response from
several major presidential candidates who will be
campaigning in NH with regards to speaking or debating
on the Saturday and Sunday prior to the conference.

Please submit abstract by April 1, 1995.

If you wish to attend but not participate, please contact
me and I will send you an agenda by early May.
Prof. Chris Chase-Dunn
Department of Sociology
Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, MD. 21218 USA