Re: [Fwd: FW: Info about the FTAA protest in Miami ( 3 messages)]
by Tim Jones
03 December 2003 04:05 UTC

I received the earlier post through the list, posted it widely and was thanked for it.

Thank you, Trichur Ganesh.

Often we are not recognized with a reply for an informative and important message.
From time to time though someone out there lets me know we're getting through.
I very much appreciated the first hand report.

BTW check out http://groundtruthinvestigations.com/Politics/thumb_Antiwarpepper.html

Regards,

Tim Jones