Re: Ricardo Duchesne on Ellen Meiksins Wood
by Charles Jannuzi
26 September 2003 01:31 UTC

Point 2, LP writes:

>>2. I challenge the notion of a bourgeois-democratic
revolution in the Civil War. In doing so, I try to
apply some of the insights found in Karl Marx's
writings on the abortive German revolution.<<

Part of the problem is you are talking about half a
country/a collapsed breakaway Confederacy being
reintegrated into one federal political system. If you
could just be more specific, it might be worth
discussing.

Charles Jannuzi
Fukui, Japan

=====