Websites relevant to the study of globalisation
by dawidv
25 September 2003 04:59 UTC

Dear Colleagues-

I am currently editing a special edition on globalization for the journal of
the South African Sociological Association.

I would like to include a section on websites of particular relevance to those
who study globalisation, e.g. of advocacy and activist groups, research
institutes, media, full-text articles, and the like.

If any of you know of links that you have found to be especially useful in this
regard, please be so kind as to pass them on to me.

I already have quite an extensive list of the usual suspects, and would really
like to add more resources on appropriate links to the semiperiphery and
periphery.

Regards
Dawid Venter