Re: to the rescue of CSF, or particularly WSN
by Mark Douglas Whitaker
03 August 2003 01:41 UTC

To Whom it May Concern,

I run several listserves already through the University of Wisconsin-Madison, some upwards of 200+ subscribers internationally already so I am familiar with the ins and outs of daily administration. I would be happy to sponsor WSN for this interim. I have been a subscriber for years.

Would the present list operator please contact me about it?

If desired, the original list operator can email me the original names and I can set it up in one day, then email the list the original welcome message with the different posting addresses.

Well? What are the plans for the list at this point?

Regards,

Mark Whitaker
University of Wisconsin-Madison