Re: [USA] Fw:NORAD Shrugged?
by James "Partsch-Galván
29 July 2003 22:37 UTC

pgmr_64804@yahoo.com

Thomas Higgins <higgins5000@yahoo.com> wrote:
If these time are correct and there was no cover-up by
back peddling from early reports, then one should
still ask the questions.

How long after the hijackings had been realized did
the FAA Notification to NEADS?  Was there any lag time
here?
Also the needed time response and time of impacts are
so close one has to ask, did the "hijackers" know
exactly how much time they had before they would be
intercepted? And if so how did they know this? Would
these terrorist hijackers have access to this
information?
And to combined these, any delay in getting the jets
in the air gave more time for errors in calculations
by the hijackers.
Also are these points of scrambles the closest Air
Force Bases? Is there no Air Base closer the 12 mins.
105 miles from Washington DC? Or closer to NYC 8
minutes 71 miles?

Thomas Higgins

<http://mckinneysucks.blogspot.com/2002_06_01_mckinneysucks_archive.html#
> 77997492>