Re: Stage Is Set for Corporate Control of Wild Lands
by KenRichard2002
22 July 2003 05:50 UTC

Sorry. Unfortunately the information I recieved was from one of those extremely brief, extremely telling news blurbs that you never hear of again except that they bury themselves in your memory and you wonder why no one follows up on the story.  Especially because they typically hit on something provocative and outrageous.  All I can say is the news blurb was over NPR.  They typically are and they typically last all of 1 minute.  But Bush apparently signed over, with the stroke of a pen, vast tracts of the ocean's bottom, ceding them to the US.

KR