T. Donnolly rides again!
by robinson
28 June 2003 23:53 UTC

Dear all:

T. Donnolly, principal author of "Rebuilding America's Defenses"
(2000), writes again (July 2003)  to unveil a chilling plan for military
domination of the world in the 21st Century having as a blueprint
the strategy followed by the U.S. Army during "the conquest of the
West", which we all know entailed the systematic genocide of the
original inhabitants of North America.

In his paper "Toward a Global Cavalry" (available from PFPC at
http://www.rrojasdatabank.info/pfpc ), Donnolly argues:

"In sum, the strategic imperative of patrolling the perimeter of the
Pax Americana is transforming the U.S. military, and those few
other forces capable and willing of standing alongside, into the
cavalry of a global, liberal international order. Like the cavalry of the
Old West, their job is one part warrior and one part policeman--both
of which are entirely within the tradition of the American military".

I invite all you to read it...and maybe  produce some comments

best

Robinson Rojas

Dr. Róbinson Rojas
UCL/DPU, University of London (lecturer).
EFSP, South Bank University, (lecturer).
PFPC (director)(http://www.rrojasdatabank.info/pfpc).
RRojas Databank (co-editor)(http://www.rrojasdatabank.org)
Puro Chile. The memory of the people (co-director) (http://www.purochile.org)