Strategies of Transition (PFPC)
by robinson
01 June 2003 20:20 UTC

Dear all:

I am very sorry to distract you from the deep discussions you are
usually involved, but I think that a section I just added to "Proyect
for the First people's Century" could be useful for you. The section
is called "Strategies of Transition to a First People's Century", and,
of course, con be found at

http://www.rrojasdatabank.info/pfpc

N.B. For those who still don't read the "Motivation and Declaration
of Principles", I reiterate my invitation to do so...and if you want to
sign the declaration, just let me know.

all the best ( and I apologize again for distracting you from your
usual discussions)

Robinson Rojas

Dr. Róbinson Rojas
UCL, University of London (visiting examiner).
EFSP, South Bank University, (lecturer).
PFPC (director)(http://www.rrojasdatabank.info/pfpc).
RRojas Databank (co-editor)(http://www.rrojasdatabank.org)
Puro Chile. The memory of the people (co-director) (http://www.purochile.org)