Re: WSN--what's up?
by Jerry W. Shepperd
05 May 2003 18:27 UTC

Steve,

Why set yourself up for more work than is necessary?

Although, in most cases, I prefer discussions that stay close to the target subject, I can easily delete those for which I have no interest.  If someone posts something, they are interested, and they assume someone else will be, as well.  If not, no one will respond.  It's simple and it's empirical.

Deleting is easier than monitoring.

Jerry Shepperd