Re: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination,
by GlobalCirclenet
05 May 2003 16:08 UTC

Not a secret anymore?  More likely just one of many open "secrets" that are
completely unknown and hence unbelievable to the TV-addicted public.

--paul, webmaster http://globalcircle.net
peace and liberty, sustainability and justice

get daily Global NetNews Summary - email to:
globalnetnews-summary-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
OR globalnetnews-summary-subscribe@lists.riseup.net

SNIP