Re: Berlinski--A Scientific Scandal Part I From Commentary
by Michael Doherty

I think it might be premature to think that the
"younger generation" can be bamboozled with the
zealotry of any group in the scientific comunity. The
group seeks to preserve and protect its own is nothing
new. I myself constantly recieve pleasure from the
parallels between religious and theoretic devotees.
Back to my original comment...Im a 25 year old who
likes to think for himself...novel that. One of the
characteristics common to my peers is that we rarely
take what is handed to us.

Michael Doherty