Re: Kondratieff
by Klaus Iro

I am a student of economics and political science. Up to now I have only read Schumpeter's Business Cycles and some papers on the long wave by Kondrarieff himself. Nevertheless it seems to me that the Kondratieff cycle sometimes is more close to economic mysticism than to, what might be called, scientific evidence (A cycle just because of observing floating agricultural prices in the 19th century and computing it by mathematical regression ?). I would like to ask all of you whether you can give me some more information (books, articles,...) about this cyclical phenomenon, especially in regard to its application on world-system analysis.

   Thank you very much,

                Klaus

Klaus IRO

Forskarbacken 3:0132