Re: Nationalism as the Enemy of Human Liberation
by wwagar

        Of course "work" needs to be unthought.  Of course in a better
society people will not be "workers."  They will be learners, creators,
lovers, builders, dreamers, strollers and runners and occupants of
rocking chairs.

        Meanwhile, the task of liberation falls, in a capitalist society,
to all those who work for a living as opposed to all those who exploit
workers for a living.  Work cannot be unthought until we have unthought
and replaced the system that has converted most of us into workers.