Re: NYTimes.
by kjkhoo

At 5:07 PM -0500 8/3/03, Andre Gunder Frank wrote:
Both the papers i mentiond IHT and FT are SO9LD in the US, or i would
not have mentioned them,
Actually, I don't get this about the NYT and the IHT. Recently, the NYT assumed full proprietorship of the IHT. Previous to that, it was under the combined ownership of the NYT and the Wash Post. Most of the items in the IHT appear to come from the NYT and, previously, from the WP as well, incl commentaries by Krauthammer. OK, so they also get additional commentaries from others. But the news reports appear to me to largely originate from the NYT.

kj khoo