NYTimes.com Article: Is It Good for the Jews?
by ibnsubhi

This article from NYTimes.com
has been sent to you by ibnsubhi@yahoo.com.

Greetings, for an interesting analysis that few of us here in the US are
willing to consider, I found this essay a breath of fresh air, especially
coming from NY Times.  Yes oil and geopolitics is essential to understanding
the US war on Iraq, but there is also this otherside as well: religious
Christian fundamentalists' alliance with Israel as well as good old US party
politics.  Please read this essay, for such honesty doesn't come very often to
the pages of the NY Times - Khaldoun

The administration prefers not to advertise Israel alongside Bulgaria and Spain
on its marquee of allied supporters, for the same reason it has gone to
tremendous lengths to keep Israel out of the coming war. No one wants to feed
the dangerous idea that this is, as the jihad propagandists claim, a war of
Americans and Zionists against Arabs and Islam.

ibnsubhi@yahoo.com

Is It Good for the Jews?

March 8, 2003
By BILL KELLER

One conspiracy theory of the moment is that we are about to
send a quarter of a million American soldiers to war for
the sake of Israel.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/08/opinion/08KELL.html?ex=1048134215&ei=1&en=d2a7c1b653aa80a0

HOW TO ADVERTISE
onlinesales@nytimes.com or visit our online media
kit at http://www.nytimes.com/adinfo

help@nytimes.com.

Copyright 2002 The New York Times Company