Re: a common joke.
by stevencj
26 February 2003 00:34 UTC

a previous version of this joke appeared regarding Margaret Thatcher
although that version was, shall we say, substantially more gendered and
vulgar with regard to the transpanted body part...One could also envision
a different species, say donkey, being transplanted out of Texas...again,
no offense intended.