Re: Moo, Moo, A Smoking Gnu*
by Prospective Internationale
09 February 2003 11:13 UTC

When lies are made official by a government, then what can we believe from it?

We are now entering in a phase in which France and Germany might call the
UN Peace Forces to protect Irak, i.e. their oil agreements with Baghdad,
against an agressor which is the new Empire and its allies united under
what they call themselves the biggest coalition of the world!

So, in this so declared economic war, we have in one side the countries
that have a business already running with Irak and , in the other side
countries who don't and want to have their piece of the cake once the war
finished...

This is one more step of contemporaneous expansion of economy, a new phase
of reordering the New World Order, basically opposing USA to Europe.

Georges

Georges Drouet
28, place Morichar  1060 Bruxelles
tel et fax: +32-2 538 30 53