Re: Stratfor Weekly: The Region After Iraq (fwd)
by Yves Contamine
06 February 2003 20:35 UTC

Comment :

In this article "The Region After Iraq" from Dr. George Friedman there is no
reference to Israel. Why?

In this article from Israeli source (1996) " Coping with Crumbling States: A
Western and Israeli Balance of Power Strategy for the Levant (1996)
http://www.iasps.org.il/strat2.htm you can read :
Cit" HaAretz reported that in Peres' December meetings with top American
officials, he even proposed the creation of NATO-style alliance among
Israel, Jordan, a post-Saddam Iraq, and Turkey. "

It's seem that this is a Western  (USA) and Israeli Strategy.

Sorry for my english.