Re: Race, Nation, and Gender in world-historical perspective
by D.Parthasarathy
02 February 2003 16:49 UTC

The following by Maria Mies may be of use:
1. The Lace Makers of Narsapur: Indian Housewives Produce
for the World Market.  London: Zed Books, 1982.
2. Patriarchy and Accumulation on a World Scale: Women in
the International Division of Labor.  London: Zed Books Ltd., 1998.

D.Parthasarathy