Critique of Comparative Advantage Please
by Milo Jones
01 February 2003 20:04 UTC

Title: Critique of Comparative Advantage Please

Other than the Asia Times article highlighted on the list recently, can anyone point me towards some rigorous economic critiques of "Comparative Advantage" in World Systems or other economic literature?  I am looking for "quantitative" and/or "practical" rather than normative criticism of the doctrine, and am not having too much luck in "mainstream" textbooks and articles...

Thank you,

Milo Jones