From: Boris Stremlin [mailto:bstremli@binghamton.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 11:40 PM
To: WORLD SYSTEMS NETWORK
Subject: Re: wsn delayed access

With all due respect - why would someone want to subscribe to a list from
which they want to see fewer postings?  I certainly agree that quantity
does not translate into quality, but the amount of discussion in the last
two or three months (not taking into consideration the last several days)
seems to indicate that the result of moderation has merely eliminated
discussion, not enhanced it.  Ironically, the people who demanded
moderation most frequently and most loudly now post much less frequently
(or not at all).  I can see I am not the only one who sees the current
atmosphere on this list as just a tad nihilistic.

--
Boris Stremlin
bstremli@binghamton.edu