Re: wsn delayed access
by Trichur Ganesh

There is an exaggeration in this posting.  I have no complaints against the moderating work so far.  Ganesh Trichur.

Khaldoun Samman wrote:

WSN moderators and members,

After we have experimented with this moderated type of listserv, I think I can confidently say it is killing us.  I beg the moderators and others on this listserv to reconsider this policy immediately.  Otherwise we can kiss this listserv goodbye.  As far as I can tell it is near death already.  I have already heard many grumplings, even from those who initially suggested this inefficient method of control.  Please, for the sake of the survival of this listserv reconsider!

Khaldoun

Do you Yahoo!?